Monday, March 1, 2010

Life's a Beach

Tide Pools #63

Hey Peeps,
We will be at the First Friday Art Walk in downtown Ocala, FL on the square this Friday from 6-8. We are setting up at Bakers and Cooks, one of our favorite stores. The name says it all. Come and visit us and the store. We would love to meet some of our friends out there in netland.


This is an 8X8 inch beach piece on canvas board. It's available for sale on Etsy. I guess I still haven't got the beach out of my system. The good news is that the next few beach pieces are going in a new direction. I will update soon.


If you can't get to the beach, or if your beach is covered with snow, just hang on a little longer and spring will be here. I am an optimist, but I do believe that is easier when you live in FL.
Peace and love to all,
Kelli

1 comment:

ennadoolf said...

I love your work! I've got a few pieces saved as favourites. They remind me so much of our visits to warm sunny weather during our chilly Canadian winters!