Saturday, March 6, 2010

First First Friday

We had a good time last night on Broadway in downtown Ocala, for our very first First Friday Art Walk. We had friends, family, students and brand new friends stop in to see us and the people at Bakers and Cooks. We sold some work and signed up a student for the upcoming workshop on March 21.



Our host, Marie, was so gracious, even giving us luscious chocolate cake. (In case you didn't know, Carlynne and I will do anything for chocolate.) Thank you Marie and everyone who stopped in to support us.

I have decided that taking one of the cooking classes or demos would be a wonderful way to relax and have fun. They have well known chefs from around the world visit their fabulous kitchen to teach. I think this would be a wonderful artist date and I believe that Julia Cameron would approve.

Peace, love and creativity,
Kelli

3 comments:

Teresa Mallen said...

Congrats on a good evening. Your display tables look lovely. I wish I lived closer so I could have stopped by! And goodness, a chance to shop in a store for bakers and cooks, well that would have been wonderful too. Sounds like a terrific artist date to me! :-)

Kelli said...

I completely agree on all counts Teresa, wish you were here and it is a terrific place to spend an artists date.

Sharon Crute said...

Yay!!! Sales!!!
Thank you both for participating.