Sunday, April 29, 2007

Landscape below

Cavern 4
16x16
Mixed Media
Hi everyone. This is another piece in the cavern series. It's acrylic, gold leaf and oil. I'm looking forward to getting back to painting this series. I've taken a slight detour with some other painting - painting the living room walls. Boy, what a difference a coat of paint makes. I'm ready now to get back to the studio and work. Did you see the episode of Planet Earth on caves? It was amazing! Not only are the formations amazing but so was watching those guys base jump into the black hole. I want to know how they got out. They didn't show that part.
I'm excited about the release of Creative Colored Pencil Workshop. It should be in the stores any day now and those of you who have ordered it should be receiving it soon. When you get a chance to look at it please give us some feedback. We'd love to hear from you.
choose happiness,
Carlynne

No comments: