Wednesday, May 2, 2007

News, News, News

It's finally here! After four years of hard labor (and I do mean that), we have finally given birth to a book!! It is on the shelf. Orval, at Red Swan will have sold about 20 copies by the end of today, after our second weekly class. The online booksellers have already shipped it. If you get the book, Creative Colored Pencil Workshop, we would love to hear your feedback. You could also go on Amazon.com and write a review. (All good, we hope, but we can't pay you very much.) Remember that, in spite of the title, this is a mixed media book. Every piece is a combination of several media.

We are busy on the next book and it will be even more experimental than the first one. We're very exited and will let you know when we have more information.

Have a creative day.
Peace, soon.
Kelli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carylnne,

I followed your trail back from my blog listing in the blog catalogue. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my work, I certainly enjoyed looking at yours. Thanks!

Karen@
coopkja.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Carylnne,

Just sent you a post and then it didn't show up--if you get two, you'll have my excuse prior!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I followed the trail back to yours and enjoyed.

Karen@
coopkja.blogspot.com