Friday, April 30, 2010

Color Inspiration

Hi All,

As I had told you recently, I have not been communicating well with the paint lately and had to turn to a different way of expressing my creativity. I am actually waking up in the night with exciting ideas but they are only partially formed and nothing has really gelled yet. I am playing with assemblage and other types of collage. Here I am playing with supplies grouped by color. I like doing this because it can inspire me and it's PRETTY!!!


This is a grouping of different colors but similar items. I will let you know what transpires with this. If I am lucky perhaps one night while I am asleep, the Art Leprechauns will come and put it all together for me into something really spectacular. (I would even pay money for that.)
Peace and Love to all, and to all a Good Night.
Kelli

No comments: