Sunday, April 18, 2010

I love seeing what other people do

The fact that I love texture is not exactly breaking news so of course when I find an artist that loves it like I do I get excited about it. When I got my newsletter from Artsy Shark this morning I just had to share. Bobbi Mastrangelo does some of the most intriguing work with handmade paper and metal. I just want to run my hands over all of these pieces. Poke around on her site and look at what she's doing.

Happy Sunday to you and Happy Birthday to my daughter Liz!
Peace,
Carlynne

1 comment:

Bobbi Mastrangelo said...

Hi Carlynne,
Your positive comment about the textures in my manhole art has sent others to visit my web site.
Thanks a bunch.
It looks like you had a grand time dripping and droozling paint on the canvases posted April 19th, 2010.
Keep in touch.
Happy creating!
Bobbi Mastrangelo
www.bobbimastrangelo.com