We've been tagged by the dynamic equine artist Sharon Crute. Yay! Thanks Sharon. Take a gander at the wonderful work she does.
So, here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. If I'm working alone in my studio I'm usually singing - sometimes even dancing. Once I put the Latin music on the feet move more than the brush.
2. Contrary to what many believe Kelli and I are actually 2 people! Although lately it seems to take both of us to make one good brain.
3. Back in the day I played guitar. WAY back in the day I played the violin. I didn't keep up with either one so now I play neither.
4. Other things I've enjoyed doing over the years....basket weaving, cross stitch, crocheting and baking bread the old fashioned way - no mixers or machines. Have you ever tried pistachio bread? Yum.
5. I have 3 children and 3 grandchildren, yikes! when did that happen?
These are the folks getting tagged next.
Joanie San Chirico
Robin Maria Pedrero