Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pumpkin time


Pumpkins 1 and 2
each 5x5 on canvas panel
I took my supplies with me to work today in hopes that I would have time to do a little painting. The creativity gods were on my side and gave me a couple of uninterrupted hours to play with my paints and brushes. These little pumpkins are done on canvas panels and have gold leaf backgrounds, the rest is acrylic. For the other painters out there I used the Golden Open acrylic - love the stuff! It's a joy to work with. I did these in hopes that the weather gods would be paying attention, realize that autumn is upon us and take the temperature down just a smidge. Look for some new seasonal stuff to come in our Etsy shop.
Hope you're enjoying your week,
Peace and love,
Carlynne

2 comments:

Nancy Eaton said...

Lynne, I'm such a fan! I love, love, love everything that you do! I wish I was a wealthy patron, so that I could buy them all and have your beautiful work in my home!

Carlynne Hershberger, CPSA said...

Thanks so much Nancy! That's so sweet! But you know, these are only 5x5 for 25.00. You don't have to be wealthy to own these little guys. I'm going to be putting these on the Etsy shop either tonight or tomorrow so keep an eye out.....