Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy to be busy!


It's been a busy time in Etsy land lately! Both of these pieces above sold along with two other original paintings, a giclee and a copy of our book. I love making those trips to the post office.

Believe
5x5
Mixed Media

Remember in a previous post I had a bunch of canvas panels that I had started on? There were two with nothing but purple handmade paper glued on. Here they are finished. I just added them to the Etsy shop this week. I'm falling in love with violet and blue together. There's some more of that color combo in my future. I also want to do some more with words. Anyone have any suggestions for words they'd like to see added to a little abstract?

Purple Passion
5x5
Mixed Media

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Carlynne


1 comment:

Nancy Eaton said...

Gorgeous, Carlynne! I always love the words, peace, truth, beauty and imagine. Have fun!