Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Some catching up to do

I've been so caught up in posting to our Facebook page that I haven't posted here in a while. Spend a lot of time on Facebook?! Really? Anyone else relate? So if you do relate click on that link and check us out there. You might even "Like" us. :) So here are the last two Friday Night Painting Party groups. They did an incredible job, as always!




This is the piece we're doing for this months party coming up on Friday. It's called Prairie Path and it's from a photo I took up in Paynes Prairie. My husband and I decided to explore the hiking trails on that trip. We didn't realize how late it had gotten or how far we had walked. The next thing we know it's getting to be dusk and we were pretty far from the visitor center. Thankfully hubby has a good sense of direction so we made it back without a problem. If it were just me, someone would have to send out a search party. I'd end up sleeping under a pine tree with the lizards and snakes and who knows what else is out there. Since I lived to tell the tale, I had to paint the scenery. Let me know ASAP if you want to paint it along with me. There are a few seats still available but the time is short. Send an email to hershbergerhuff@hotmail.com

Peace and creativity,
Carlynne







No comments: