Saturday, January 28, 2012

Party Pics

Aren't they pretty? They don't even have paint on them and they're so colorful. We had just gotten done with the workshop, washed the brushes, laid them out to dry and they looked so good to me I couldn't resist taking a photo.


Busy students working on their paintings.....

they look so serious. Don't be fooled....

Many laughs later here they are with their finished works. I really love doing these classes where everyone is doing the same piece. When the work is done I get to see the personality of each person come through in the work. Everyone did such a great job!

Thanks for the fun everybody, I'm looking forward to next month's party!
Carlynne





1 comment:

*jean* said...

how wonderful!! well done! those are my favorite brushes...they are sturdy and cheap...