Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thanks Bob

Thanks Bob for the gift of you. We just learned that our dear friend Bob died this past Sunday. He was truly a gift to our art class. He always brought with him a smile and a hug. If there's only one thing I could say about him, it's that I wish I had met him so much sooner. We could have shared so many more smiles. We'll miss you. We are incredibly sad.

Carlynne and Kelli

From Diane ~ "I'm going to miss my huggy bear"

Jo said ~ "Thank you for all the hugs, smiles, and compliments. You had the gift of giving others sunshine. I will miss you."




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have left a positive mark in this world, Bob as I am sure you will in the one you passed onto. It was a joy to spend time with you in class. I am glad I got to know you.

Nancy

Rob Berra said...

Thank you all for your kindness to our family. The Bear loved his classes and delighted in what he was learning from and with you. I wish I could meet you and thank you all in person.

Grateful best wishes,

Rob Berra

Jeanie said...

I am a sad sister-in-law who was fortunate enough to have Bob (aka Bear) in my life since I was 10 years old. We shared many an laugh and hug. All your words have been so kind. I'm sure my sister will take great solace in them. He leaves many a fan behind. Thank you again for the heartfelt thoughts.