Sunday, December 27, 2009

How many pictures will fit in this tiny little card?

So, how was your Christmas? Did you enjoy your family, share lots of hugs, good food and good times? Get any cool presents? Talk to me.... it's all over now and it's too quiet in the house.

This is what happens when you get a new tiny little digital camera for Christmas..... nothing and no one is safe from the prying eye of the lens. When I aggravated everyone to death with the thing I turned my attention to stuff on the table - bows and ornaments became fascinating subjects - probably only fascinating to me though. I get a kick out of the reflections bouncing back and forth on each other.

Maybe someday these will end up the subject of a painting.... you never know. For right now I have this nifty little camera and I'll continue to pester everyone with it. Just wait til my students get to class tomorrow.

See you soon,
Carlynne




No comments: