Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Artist Within Part 8



We're almost done!!!! Julie and I are really pleased with how the painting is coming along. This week we added some more flowers, reflections and did some adjusting in the greens. I think next week will be the final session - we'll look at it again and do the last of the tweaking and touch ups. This calls for a bottle of wine to celebrate! Now we need to come up with a title for the piece, any ideas out there? This is a scene from a photo I took of Paynes Prairie but I don't want to just call it that. If you have any thoughts please leave a comment. Julie, you have final say on the title.
This piece along with the other Artist Within pieces will be on display at Brick City Center for the Arts in December. When I have more info such as reception date I'll post it.
Til then, keep creating and be happy.
Carlynne

No comments: